Monday, March 28, 2011

Dragons Ahoy!!!

Hallo, I know I was going to show you another card from Flourishes yesterday but my laptop is still out for repair/dehijacking and I didn't feel like loading the photoshop and my camera to DH's computer.....spent the time in the craft room instead but haven't gotten pics yet, and since it is only monday am, I haven't yet got my laptop back (hopefully this afternoon). So I pulled out a card I was intending to use later in the week. I did this one for the Second round of challenges over at Sweet Pea Stamps blog but chose to use another card instead.... The dragons are both from Sweet Pea Stamps, both are colored with copics and cut out so I could layer them to this easy and clever fold card (from the Technique Junkies Fancy Folds CD) - http://www.patstamps.com/ It was a really fun little card to make!!! These dragons are adorable, check them out here - http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/ . All for me this am - 1 work 'day' down, 2 to go......off to sleep now..... Take Care Tera

2 comments:

Chris A. said...

Addorable! off to vote.

Lisa R. said...

Wow, cool card! Love the detail. Great coloring!