Saturday, October 4, 2014

CLL 3-D box/card class - baby style

Hallo,
  Showing you the third class of my 3-D box and card class with our local CLL.
  CLL = Center for Lifelong Learning is an all volunteer organization that holds 2 sessions a year of interesting classes for folks to take for a small fee. We have everything from religion, politics, history, literature, computers, photography, nature, arts and crafts such as knitting, weaving, card making and even a skeet shooting class.
  This time I am teaching a class where we make different 3-D boxes or cards in each class. This week was this cute baby buggy. I got the pattern from Technique Junkies and it can be found on their 'Great Gifts' CD along with a ton of other great patterns with easy to follow instructions - check it out here - www.patstamps.com
   I love seeing what everyone comes up with  - I had ready for them paper cut and scored and a bunch of cute embellishments and they did the rest.










No comments: