Sunday, September 30, 2012

Meadow Sunset

Hallo,
  Well the puppy has had her walk and play time after that and is now taking a nap - maybe I can get some crafting done today.
  I tried to get some done yesterday but DD decided that she didnt want to stay at the out of town swim meet because she had homework due that could only be done on the computer - so yesterday afternoon I made a 2 and 1/2 hour round trip to pick her up.....spent the early part of the afternoon trying to find more wreaths like I had done the other 3 with and couldnt find but one - had to settle for some plainer ones from pottery barn for a few more....
  Ah well - the DH and I went to Outback for lunch which was nice and then I got to go to Micheals and shop while he went for a ride on the Harley (good for us both :)
  And the Huskers managed to win last night too - boy they have some work to do!!!!! But at least they won!!!
  Alright its crafting time....
   Todays pictures are another of my projects from my encaustic wax painting class - this was done with a small iron and a hollow hot pen to draw the grass and flowers....such fun!!!!
   Take Care
         Tera


No comments: