Monday, July 15, 2019

Anniversary card

 Hallo,
   Yesterday was my daughter and son-in-law's First wedding Anniversary so I made them a card.
Their colors for the wedding was teal and copper and I used the same wedding couple stamp( from Flourishes). The bow was done with a die from Accu cut .
   The little Iffel tower portion was done a long time ago but it fit perfectly as one of the places they went on their 'honeymoon' was Paris. I did a whole sheet with stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms and then made up a bunch of trading card sized pieces, this one with the Iffel tower and a little doodad .
  The background was drawn and colored by me, also awhile back but it fit well too.
  And yes I did fix the crooked bow before putting it in the envelope.....
    Have a great day!!!
      Tera


No comments: