Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Locker hook rug - 70's orange and greens

Hallo,
  A quick stop in this morning to show you the latest locker hook rug that I finished. I made up a few lately for an Aunt of mine - they are made with vintage double knit fabrics from her Mom's stash.
 Measurements are about 2 feet wide by 3 feet long - which is about the size I make most of them - big enough to use at the sink or in a hallway without getting too big to work on easily.
  This one is done in greens and various fabrics with orange in them - 70's orange I call them.
  It takes me about 30 hours to do one of these rugs - cutting the fabric into strips, preparing the base canvas and then actually doing the locker hooking.
   All for today - stop back tomorrow, I am catching up showing you recent projects in the next few days....
  Take Care
     Tera

No comments: