Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Cardinals


Hallo,
   Well it has been awhile again since I posted but I have been busy. I started my Christmas cards months ago by coloring up the main images while relaxing on the couch in the evenings - that part takes the longest. Then I spent a couple evenings cutting out the snowflakes with my cuttlebug - I used left over cardstock from my Daughters wedding invitations. The white and teal are a beautiful sparkley paper and made great snowflakes.
    Then it took me several days(before and after work) to put them all together - 58 total handmade this year so you will be seeing several more posts of Christmas cards this week!!!
   It feels like it has been a busy fall - Only did one craft market this year as a seller and several as a 'buyer' (but didn't buy too much)
   My Daughter was home for Thanksgiving - the Hubbys Birthday was on Thanksgiving this year so she surprised him. Was nice to have her home - too bad her Hubby Josh couldn't make it as he is deployed right now....
   Really haven't been up to much else - hobbling around with my cane, I finally have a date to get my left knee replaced. Jan 7th. It will be nice to have 2 good knees again!!!!
   All for today - Take Care
          Tera

No comments: