Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Before

Hallo,
  So this is the before picture of my studio space over at HH Arts here in Fort Walton Beach Florida. I had gotten a good deal on the big table at a thrift shop but as I am trying to do a few bigger encaustic paintings it is just not big enough.
  I found a quilters table on FB market place for a great price - even with paying the guy to deliver it for me. My old table - shown in this post is about 3 feet wide by 6 feet long. My new table (see tomorrows post) is 4 feet wide by 8 feet long and has shelves under it to store things.
  What I have been using to hang paintings on in my studio space is something I built using fence panels - I hung peg board on one side and racks to hang shelves on the other side. I used it for some craft fairs and then in my studio space for the last almost 4 years. BUT....it is heavy as crap and takes up a lot of space - width wise. I have a new mesh and stainless hanger - a professional one 0 see tomorrows post.
  I did have to get rid of the great little drafters table/art desk - but it did go to a good home, an artist friend of mine. and the fence hanger and a few other things too.
   Tune in tomorrow to see the 'NEW' space - I still pack  a lot in the space but have a bit more room to move and a lot more room on my work space!!!
                                                         Have a great day!!!!
                                                               Tera


No comments: