Monday, March 21, 2022

Wind Runner

Hallo,

   I have had some horse photos in my stash for while waiting their turn and so this one I finished off this last weekend. 

    I did an encaustic background first and then added the horse - printed onto rice paper. The rice paper virtually disappears into the wax leaving the image to be the star.

  I then added more encaustic for color and texture and some oil sticks too. 

   The second picture is the finished one this time around, although I really like the first picture was too so there might have to be one similar to that in the future. One thing is for sure - you will be seeing more horses. I have a photo shoot planned for the first weekend in April with a friend of mines horses.

  All for today - Take Care

                                                                                                 Tera


 

No comments: