Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inchie Nutcrackers

Hallo,
Today is going to be a very busy day on the homefront - DD has a big exam (an advance placement exam) anyway the group that is taking the exam is going out to eat for lunch afterwards. Between running her to the exam and lunch I will be able to pop in and see my Stamp Group buddies!!!! I haven't been off on one of our fun days in awhile. Then after lunch, errands, groceries, maybe a bit of house cleaning....
Anyway - todays card comes from a sketch on the Inchie INKlings blog - www.ellenhutson.typepad.com/inchie_inklings/
Thanks to Flourishes I am still in Christmas mode :). All stamps are from Flourishes, colored with copics and edged with a gold mettalic marker.
All for now - I am off and running for the day :)
Take Care
Tera







1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Love your inchie card!