Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Phindys buttons

Hallo,


Well since I didn't work last night (on call - didn't get called in...) and I had taken a good nap, I was up to the wee hours of the am and managed to get some coloring done - then finished off a couple cards later today.


I did this card for the current challenge over at Phindys for 'buttons'


Check out the challenge here - www.phindysplacechallenge.blogspot.com

I colored her with prismacolor pencils and die cut the main panel and the one under with Spellbinders dies.
The buttons were cut from scrap DP in the pile near my desk (ok - one of the piles near my desk :) using a die from My Favorite Things - 4 buttons in one die, one of my favorite!!!
Well it has been a busy day for me - did about an hour of water aerobics and then ran some errands, now I need to grab a quick nap before heading off to work.
Take Care
Tera
























5 comments:

Shannon White said...

Love you Card!! This scene is sooo familiar in my own craft room.. lol.. Love it!

Hugs
Shannon

Tine said...

Hi. This craft room is too tidy to be mine! LOL. Lovely card. Don't forget to enter your card for a second time because you have used one of Phindy's great images. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place this week.
Tine :)

Dorcas said...

You gotta love Ms Comfy!I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us Phindy’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas

Cec said...

What a great card with Mrs. Comfy. Love those faux buttons. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Hugs!
cCec

Ann English said...

Didn't you love coloring this image? So many details. Your faux buttons are fabulous.

Thank you so much for joining us this week for the Phindy's Place challenge!