Sunday, July 21, 2013

"Pack your bags"

Hallo,
   Just a quick card this am before I head off to sleep....
   I have a card for you for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  The challenge is 'pack your bags' travel theme....I just got this stamp in the mail on Friday and couldn't wait to color it up :) I colored it with prismacolor pencils. This stamp is called 'Oak island lighthouse' #H1912
  I love lighthouses and one of the better trips I took in my travel Nurse days was a trip to Maine. My younger brother was there on an exchange wrestling trip and I was in New Jersey at the time.  I drove up early and spent a couple days having fun before I met up with him and hung out with him for a couple days.
I spent my whole time - lighthouse, antique shop, lobster for lunch, lighthouse, antique shop, lobster for super - I had a blast !!!!
  All for this morning - sleepy time :)
    Have a great weekend!!!
                                                                                                Tera


4 comments:

Craftyfield said...

Great choice of stamp! I also have a thing for lighthouses... and lobster... The orange looks fantastic against the blue.

Shirley said...

Hi Tera, for some silly reason I didn't get notice of your card from Inlinkz. I am so sorry because this is just outstanding. I love every inch of it. You have really given that sunset life!! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too. So so sorry for this late comment!! The blog hop has me up to my ears in stuff!

Katie said...

Great card!! Love this Gary Robertson image too! The cat on the boat is so cute and funny at the same time. Your coloring is wonderful, I love the sun reflecting in the water. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Karen Amidon said...

Love max the cat! The sky is fantastic! Your coloring and your cards are awesome!