Saturday, April 2, 2016

Coral and green

 Hallo,
    Stopping in today with a sweet little card.
The main image is from 'Stamping Boutique' - called 'Rose' and I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and used some gold corners too, added a pretty lace and pearl flower in one corner and some clear flowers with a pearly button in another corner.
  The paper for the main image is of course 'cryogen white' and the green is 'jelly bean green' both from Paper Temptress.
 
  Other than walking the pups, and my stretches and a nap - I really didn't get much done today. Ran out for a bit to Stone Soup because I had a class schedule for me to teach but didn't have any students so I just hung around  there for a bit and then stopped by the gallery to drop stuff off in my studio.....did get hooks and wires on a few art pieces and one card made but that was it - such a pretty day too(that's how the pups talked me into another short walk this afternoon - we went for an hour this morning...)
   Have a great weekend!!!
      Tera

No comments: