Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Owl box

 Hallo,
   Wow, its been awhile again.....I have been working on a few encaustic projects and a locker hook rug at night in addition to work and walking the pups and house and yard work. We have had some really nice cooler weather and I am loving it!!!
  Todays project is a cute little Halloween box. I cant remember where the image is from although I suspect "Outlines". I used 'cryogen white and colored him with polychrome pencils. The 'cryogen white is my go to paper for coloring and I get it at Paper Temptress (along with a lot of other wonderful paper!!!)
   I added a small wood cut owl and a pumpkin sticker to keep him company and the box itself is covered with some fall paper from my stash.
   All for today - need to head off to work....
      Take Care
         Tera.




No comments: