Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Noel - 3D card

 Hallo,
    Just dropping in for a quick post today before I head to work....I didn't get Christmas cards made to send out this year and horror of horrors had to send out store bought!!
   The card I did this am was started last year at this time.....ah hem....yup...
   The base for this card is a lovely 3D die cut from Accu Cut that was designed by my friend Vicki Chrisman as is the bow die on the front of the card. Really makes this kind of card easy to do!!!!
  All the patterned cardstock on the inside is part of the die cut also.
  The middle panel is highlighted by the front of one of last years Christmas cards that was too pretty to throw away - I cut the picture out of the card with a Spellbinders die.
   Cutting already done from last year, all I had to do was fold, glue, tape and add pretty pretties too.
   Have a Great day!!!
     Tera

No comments: