Thursday, August 8, 2019

Red's paint pour

Hallo,
  Well I hadn't intended to jump on the paint pour bandwagon but I had to admit it looked like fun.....bought a few supplies and once they are used up then I have determined to be done.....with all my other artish addictions there isn't much room for storage of either supplies or paintings in my studio space.....
  I did a big batch of reds in my first paint pour session because of the current show at our local Art gallery - ADSO and this is one of 2 paint pour paintings I entered, along with 2 in cold wax and oils.
  I framed this one and one other in float frames and they look really nice that way so may have to frame a couple more of them that way.
All for today - off to work(helps pay for art supplies ya know...)
    Take Care
       Tera


No comments: