Tuesday, May 12, 2020

C130 - stained glass mosaic - finished.

Finished piecing, laying down
 Hallo,
    It has been awhile but I have finally finished off this stained glass mosaic of a C130 in Coast Guard colors.
  The first picture today is before resin when I finished piecing it all. About 66 total hours of work into this piece!!!
  The second picture is after resin and standing up with the light shining through it. I love how it turned out!!!!
  The last 2 pics are closeups - I used a bit of translucent blue resin dye for the 'water' on the 'beach' and a small amount of white to make a few white caps in the water. I went lite on both because I hadn't worked with those before.....
   Not too much new here - still working and not doing too much else, yard work and playing in the studio. The return to normal has begun and hopefully will continue without a covid resurgence ....
We went out to eat for lunch on Mothers Day for the first time in forever - was nice to be 'out'!!!
   All for today - Take Care Everyone!!!
      Tera

Finished with resin -  upright with light behind it.



No comments: