Thursday, July 23, 2020

Driftwood mosaic #1

 Hallo,
   Finally getting around to posting this - finished it off about a month ago.
   I was sposed to be on vacation, flying to see my Niece get married this weekend, but covid had other ideas. The wedding was drastically reduced to parents and wedding party only but I decided to go up anyhow and visit with another niece and then drive a couple hours to my brothers place in wyoming and hang out with them and my Mom was going to go to his place too......well Mom decided not to travel and then my other niece didnt feel all that comfy with me coming either - and I had been worrying and debating anyhow so I just cancelled my trip.....kinda bummed but better to be safe......
     While I was playing with a glass mosaic piece last month, I picked up a couple pieces of drift wood to see what I could do with them. I added glass pieces, beads and seashells to this one and then a coat of resin.
     I am happy with it - and will show you the other one tomorrow. I need to find some more driftwood now.
   Take Care and stay safe ya'll
       Tera



No comments: