Friday, June 18, 2021

Floral Ivory 2.0

Hallo,

   Well  as I sat on the couch last evening, this painting kept coming up in my mind, nagging me. She was talking to me and telling me that she wasnt done yet... so todays studio time was spent adding a few touches, and I think she is happy now.

  I started by carving a few lines around the set of leaves in ivory (the top layer of leaves) and used some walnut ink to rub into the lines I made - which was pretty good all by it self ....just not quite.

  I next did some carving on the leaves themselves for the 'veins' of the leaves and then rubbed in some green oil stick and took off the excess. The green matches up with some of the green tones in the rolled flowers and just seemed to add alot more depth.

    All for today.

     Take Care

        Tera



 

No comments: