Thursday, February 22, 2024

Turquoise and seashell basket

Hallo,

  A small basket for you today that I made in the car on a recent weekend trip up to see the Grandbaby - and my Daughter and Son-in-law.

  It is about a 6 to 7 hours of driving time depending on traffic and pit stops so I usually bring something along to keep me busy. I started this one the day before our trip and had about 2 and a half rows done when we started the trip and finished it about 5 hours into the trip(with a couple pit stops for me and the pups).

   I used a large seashell slice for the basket start and another at the end for a decoration and a few colored beads. The coil is a twisted paper coil and I wrapped it with the light turquoise hemp twine.

  The basket is just a bit bigger than my hand and about 2.5 inches tall.

   All for today, Take Care

             Tera





 

No comments: