Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Fubar - Pirate King

Hallo,

  More pirate themed art for ya today.  This cyanotype was done using 2 photo transparencies - one of a digital image created from one of my older paintings, and one of my Hubby modeling as a pirate for me.

I was pretty pleased with how much detail the cyanotype alone got!!!

   I then colored in my hubby with colored pencils and added some blues to the sky and ocean too.

  Lastly I added several layers of encaustic medium and a touch of white encaustic paint to define the edges and add some splash to the waves.

  I am pretty pleased with the end result!!!

We have a pirate themed show at our local Art cooperative this week!!!

                                                                                                    All for today - Take Care

                                                                                                          Tera



 

No comments: