Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Jen's sketch and ATC's

Hallo,
I managed to get some good stampin time today - did about 24 ATC's but can only show you 2 (the rest are for a swap that I am in) and a couple cards.
I did this card for Jen's sketch http://www.iheart2stamp.com/
Both the card and the ATC's were done with Purely Pomegranete ink from Stampin Up - the card also uses 2 stamps from Stampin Up and the Magenta stamp that I have been fixiated on lately. The girl is edged in gold krylon.
The second photo is a close up of the card.
The third photo shows the 2 ATC's I made along the same theme. They use the Magenta stamp and the rose is from Inkadinkado. The girl and the ATC's are both edged in gold krylon.
If you like these, stop in again tomorrow as I have 2 more sketches to try with these same stamps/colors - kinda a study in sketches I guess :)....
I took my pics outside again today but quickly lost good daylight to the clouds and rain coming in - got them just in time. I had a parent volunteer meeting at the Middle school to plan the Annual 6th grade Medieval Festival and it started raining while I was in the meeting.
Well I had better get rollin - I still have a couple things on todays task list to get done ( I accually did some cleaning today!!! :)....
Take Care
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: