Saturday, February 16, 2008

Spring in Florida

Hallo,
I did get a couple cards done today but lost daylight and didn't get good pictures so I will retake the pics tomorrow afternoon and show you then. Even with my desktop Otlite I just don't get good pictures in the house .....I need to get another one and have 2 but don't have the $$$ right now...
I managed to get some yard work done today - I put together the last of the arbor type things for my Clementis and Passion flowers to climb on - I now have 3 of them (one from last year).
I took a couple pics while I was outside - my red maple off the screen porch is budding little pinkish red buds. The second picture is our faithful mutt 'Husker' who was laying on the lawn (such as it is right now) getting some sun.
He's looking at me like - "Aren't you ready to play yet?"
All for tonight.
Tera
I just noticed that my visitor counter passed 1000 today - wooohoo - Hi everyone - I'm not alone, I'm not alone :) hee hee . Thanks for lookin' !!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aura said...

Hello there, The saying on my card for my sis today is actually in a Stampin UP set called Friendship Flowers. If you do not know a Demonstrator, I can add it to my next order and have it shipped to you. It has some great other sayings as well and a couple of cute flowers with them. I believe it is in the new catalog.
I love the idea of the Nurses corner. I will keep my ears open for more of us. Cheers.