Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Husker Tree

Hallo,
Just a short post this am - off to run some errands and maybe some craft room time.....
I found this great little red tree at HL yesterday for 50% off so I had to get it. Then I spent last evening cutting out ornaments of red, white and black paper and stamping Husker themed stamps on them :) to make a Husker tree. I am just wondering why I hadn't thought of it before!!!! Being short on time all I made was paper ornaments but maybe next year I can make more durable ones.....
I also finally got out some of the fancy bulbs I have made in years past and put on the little bulb tree that I have. They are both sitting on out kitchen table.
The last picture is of our Christmas tree - too bad I cut off part of the topper....
All for this am - gotta get running....
Take Care
Tera











































































No comments: