Friday, December 30, 2011

Simple Santa

Hallo,
Well I did good in the craft room yesterday - I managed to get 4 gift cards done and finished off 6 ornaments (leftovers from Christmas projects I didn't get done on time but am determined to finish instead of storeing away for next year...) this morning and then after lunch I got cards done for 2 different challenges.
This card is for the current Christmas challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge this time was to use a Santa themed card or project.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
I decided to keep it clean and simple for this one....I stamped the Santa ornament and the bow in black and colored with prismacolor pencils, and stamped the phrse in distress ink in red. Then I added some stickles glitter to Santa and the bow, with a couiple glitter dots after the phrase. (and yes my glitter was still wet when I took the photos :)
All for today - Take Care
Tera






1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Wonderful CAS and oh I like that sparkle. Thanks for playing in our Christmas Spirit Challenge.