Monday, March 3, 2014

Christmas Doves

Hallo,
  Just a quick post this afternoon as I am getting this in just under the wire for the current challenge over at Flourishes. The challenge is to make a card with no coloring. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I used a stamp from Flourishes of course and stamped it in memento Danube blue - added a silverfish blue frame onto of blue shimmer paper and then added a frame of blue seed beads too. I think it turned out pretty and I have another Christmas card done too :)
   Well now its time to get ready for work tonight!!!
Have a great week!!!!
       Tera


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Tera, this card is Stunning! What a beautiful image to use sans coloring! Love it in blue, and that beaded frame is amazing. Looks like I need to get to the store soon to check out the beads! Thanks so much for playing along in our Timeless Tuesday <=> Challenge!

Katie Sims said...

As beautiful as this is, I bet it is even more stunning IRL with those seed beads! I love the doves image and it looks fabulous here! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)