Friday, March 28, 2014

Sweet Pea Stampers - Ditressed

Hallo,
  Welcome to another challenge from the Sweet Pea Stampers DT - this time we are getting distressed :)
  I made an altered journal again as I love making journals!!!
  I used Clara by Charmaine Flannery and colored her with koh-I-noor pencils. I cut her and the layer under her with Spellbinders dies.
She is of course from Sweet Pea Stamps and is available both as a rubber stamp and a digi - check it out here - www.sweetpeastamps.com
   The image layer I covered with some sepia lacquer and edged the edges with copper metallic pen.
  The next layer I distressed the edges with walnut stain ink. Added some distress style paper flowers, some feathers and 2 charms that I altered with some metallic rub on - the birdcage with bronze over the white and the wings I used a metallic blue over the dark silver and then added some blue seed beads with crystal lacquer.
  I covered the notebook with distress papers from Tim Holtz and then edged them with tea dye and walnut stain distress inks and then the copper metallic pen.
    Lastly I added some bronze pearl drops with a viva décor pen to the corners and near the main image.
  It is spring break week from school for us here - both my son who is a senior this year and my Daughter in college are on break ...not that I have seen either of them that much as they both were hanging out with friends a lot and going to the beach :)
   All for today - Take Care
        Tera


No comments: