Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Twilight Halloween

Hallo,
  Well I have been very ambitious this am so far - the puppy took me for my walk and then I did about an hour and a half worth of yard work before I was tapped out from the heat - now a bit of a blog break and will jump in the pool for a bit of water aerobics (I can really tell that I haven't done water exercise for awhile - I am feeling a whole bunch of muscles that are waking up again....)
  Todays project is a bit of decoration for Halloween - I really love Halloween and even if the kids wont be here this year, I still plan on decorating (the hubby will roll his eyes I am sure :)
  I used 'Twilight Halloween' by Elaine Cox from Sweet Pea Stamps - she is available as a rubber stamp and a digi.
  I colored her with my copic markers and used a couple Spellbinders dies to cut her out and as a background too. Added a couple sticker pumpkins and a tiny purple brad shaped like a spider and that was it. I really love the frame too - it just seemed perfect for this image. I had everything but the pumpkins done before I went looking for a frame in my stash so was tickled pink to find just the one she needed!!!
   All for today - some pool time and then after lunch I will head for the craft room :)
      Take Care
           Tera




No comments: