Wednesday, February 4, 2015

3D box and card class - more stairstep cards....

Hallo,
  Been a busy day for me here - got a bit of sleep this am and then up by noon to make a class with CLL that I am taking, then a couple errands, then home to play with the pups (rainy, damp and very cold today so we played house tag and house fetch :)
  So now finally some blogging time...
   This is another sample from my 3D box and card class. I used all the same papers and such as yesterdays card but the main image is one from a blog called " Two for Tuesdays" - She post old/vintage photos and magazine pages that are free for you to use  - I have a file made to save ones I liked over the last couple years and just love this flower!!!
I used some silver corner stickers on this one and some shiney flowers with a pearl center. I also used a black pearl outline on the flower panel that I think really makes it pop....
  All for today - trying to get my 3D box class organized and started for next Monday because I got talked into an extra shift on Friday night so am working all weekend....
   Take Care
      Tera


No comments: