Monday, February 16, 2015

Rainbow Moon

Hallo,
  Just a sweet little project to show you before I head off to work for the evening....
  I made this up like a playing card with an image on the front and the back with a plainer image that I will duplicate. The little store here in town that I have some of my art consigned too is also a meditation and spiritual center and they do readings and such. One of the customers asked if I could do personal reading cards - well she never got ahold of me to tell me what she wanted but I liked the idea so I plan to do up a few just for fun and take then down there.
  This image is from Sweet Pea Stamps and is called 'Rainbow Moon' by Linda Biggs.
  I colored her with copics and then added glitter to her wings, seashells, parts of her tail and a bit in her hair and on the stars.
  The last picture is the back of the card  - I used a mandala type stamp from Papertrey Ink embossed in black onto a pretty gold sparkly paper from Paper Temptress.
   All for tonight - Take Care
         Tera



No comments: