Thursday, November 24, 2016

Quick and simple Christmas Cards

Hallo and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!,
  Happy to be lounging around today smelling the turkey bake, watching the Thanksgiving Day parade....
  Showing you some Christmas cards I did last weekend - a few quick and simple ones that still looks great!!!
  The first one is just a couple stickers onto a really pretty shimmery cardstock from Paper Temptress. The shimmery paper really makes the card!!!
  The second one is on one of Paper Temptresss' columned paper with a bit of their ribbon also as well as a few stickers and the little clothespins.
  I have been playing in my art studio a bit too and will have some pictures soon of what I am working on there - doing a few bigger pieces. And I have a new site for my art also - www.vangoart.com - under Tera Fujan - I currently have 4 pieces up for sale with a few more awaiting approval - they are a juried site which means better for me because there wont be a ton of the same stuff to sift through, and currently they don't have a lot of Encaustic works so will see if I can sell a piece or two (then I can replenish my dwindling wax supply...)
   All for today - Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
       Tera

No comments: