Thursday, March 2, 2017

Windblown

Hallo,
  Working today but since I had something done to show you, I will pre-post....
   I got this card done yesterday. I colored this sweet image from 'A Day for Daisies' with polychrome pencils onto 'cryogen white cardstock (as usual).
  The cryogen white as well as the base cardstock for this card - silver luster cardstock - can be found on Paper Temptress and they are 2 of my very favorite cardstocks.
  The silver luster makes wonderful wedding and anniversary cards as well as adding an elegant touch to any card.
  I added silver corner stickers, and some plastic clear flowers with a pearl and paper flower on top. Then I added a couple smaller flowers with a rhinestone and pearl center (sshhh - one of the little flowers covers a pencil smear)
   Lastly I added some liquid pearl drops with a viva décor pearl pen - onto her wings and in the centers of the flowers in her hair - and a couple on her cheek.....
    All for today - I hope to have another encaustic piece to show you this weekend.
       Take Care
              Tera


No comments: