Friday, March 17, 2017

Fairy Princess

 Hallo,
   A quick morning post as the hubby and I are headed for Biloxi for the night to see Pat Benatar in concert!!!! She always puts on a great show!!! (my DS will be home for the weekend to keep the pups company :)
  I finished this picture earlier this week. I started with this beautiful digital image from Selina Fenech which I colored with polychrome pencils onto 'cryogen white ' cardstock.(from Paper Temptress)
  I cut her out using a die but leaving her wings and the lily pad outside the edges. I layered her to 'silver ore glimmer cardstock' and then to an over lay called 'silver bohemian by Hambley' and more of the silver ore glimmer behind that - all are from Paper Temptress.
  I used a bunch of flowers for accents - the 2 smallest ones I left white and one down in the bottom right corner was already a pretty blue - the rest were white to start with and I sprayed them with turquoise glimmer mist . I added her crown from my stash with a rhinestone at the top added to match her wings and a couple flat backed faux pearls for good measure!!!
  She was mounted onto a canvas board and framed - 11 by 14 inches.
   All for now - gotta get a move on this am...
       Take Care
            Tera



No comments: