Friday, August 10, 2018

Birthday Bouquet


 Hallo,
   Trying to get back into crafty mode, this summer has kept me busy and I have taken the weeks since my daughters wedding to..... well,  not do much of anything except go to work and a few other essentials - not much crafting or studio time.....
   Between getting a knee replacement the end of march, having an appendectomy mid june, wedding mid july and the week after the wedding the hubby having a knee replacement the crafting mojo has been a bit lacking…..hopefully that is turning around now.
  I made this card this week for my Mom for her Birthday.
  The image is from 'Power Poppies' and I colored it with polychrome pencils onto cryogen white cardstock. The gold die cut was done with a Spellbinders die and used a gold sparkly paper. The base cardstock is a sparkly turquoise paper(left over from the wedding invitations) - all the cardstock is from Paper Temptress.
  All for today - going to pop my head back outside and see if its cool enough to take the pups for a walk....
    Take Care
        Tera

No comments: