Friday, February 8, 2019

Gold leaf collage


Hallo,
  I have a collage piece to show you this am. When I am working with my cold wax and oils and have left over paint at the end of the day I have been 'painting' it onto a piece of arches oil paper and since I had a couple filled up I decided to use them. I tore them into pieces and glued them onto a cradled board.
  The cold wax and oils would keep till the next day if I was able to paint every day but since I only get the chance to paint a couple times a week(if lucky) I decided not to totally waste the paint.
  Once dry - I added some skeleton leaves on top of the collage and then embossed some metal foil to a couple of the leaves.
  The sides are finished with brown paint - cold wax and oils.
   This piece is 8 by 10 inches.
  All for today - Take Care
        Tera



No comments: