Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Palm tree


Hallo,
  Well it has been awhile since I have posted anything but I have had a good excuse. I had a knee replacement on my left knee on 7 Jan and have been working on healing. All is going well and I will be back to the work grind in a couple weeks.
  I have a couple paintings I have been meaning to show you - done in the last few months - some in the last couple weeks between PT and naps....
   This painting is a little one - 6 by 6 inches. It is done with cold wax and oils. It was a fun little piece that I puttered around with for a couple months and am finally calling it finished. I kept looking at him and would dab a bit here and there and then look at him for another week or so.....
   All for today - will be back to show off a few more paintings in the next couple days.
        Take Care
             Tera
 



No comments: