Monday, March 4, 2024

A dive into digital art....

Hallo,

   I took a class this last weekend on digital art. This turned out to be quite fun and I can see wasting alot of time on the computer 'playing' if I don't watch myself!!! Rather dangerous.

   You start with a photo - in this case its a photo I took of a faded and wilted bouquet, a bird feeder, and some wilted camelia flowers from my tree out front of my house.

   The program picks up on the style and colors of the photo. Then you chose what filters to add (and there are ALOT to chose from) - you hit the go button and it shows you several options. You can save the pics at any time and then change the filters and go again - to the point that I can't even remember what ones I used for all of these. I think they included - underwater, iridescent, fantasy, bioluminescent, splash images....for the second to last one I added 'steampunk' and then on the last one I added 'glass bird house' as a typed in phrase (yup in addition to a bazillion filters you can type in stuff too).

   I have so many ideas turning about in my head right now that its crazy. I want to try some photos of paintings I have done and well the list is rather long......

     I will show you another example tomorrow.

  Take Care

          Tera





 

No comments: