Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Anemone garden

Hallo,
  I finished off this driftwood piece for a 3D themed show at my local art cooperative this last weekend. 
  I found the driftwood piece on a morning walk on the bayside a while back. I attached it to the flat wood round with some screws on the underside.
  The first 4 pics are all my doo dads before I painted them. They are all made of paperclay - except a little holey wood piece to the left in the first picture. The paperclay is air dry and holds the encaustic paint very well.
                                                                                                             The next 3 pics are of the front after I painted everything. The anemones in blues and purples, the octopus in greens and the tube coral in orange/pinkish reds with yellow tentacles made from some crochet thread.
     The last 3 pics are of the back side.
     This was such a fun piece to do - I have so many ideas for my collection of driftwood.\
   All for now - Take Care
       Tera



 










No comments: