Monday, January 7, 2008

Double Pocket Valentines Cards

Hallo,
Just a quick post tonight - I didn't do much stamping today but I did do alot of yard work. I love Florida in winter (it's the summer that drives me crazy). My yard has been sorely neglected as of late and today I started amending that. I needed to get my flowers beds cleaned off and ready for new plants. Going to try a bunch of seeds this year and the old faithful Dahlias which I seem to have good luck with.
These 3 cards are made using a Double Pocket fold from Technique Junkies which I had made up awhile ago when I was playing with the fold - I have about 20 of the double pocket in different colors just waiting for me to finish. So I picked out the red ones and made them into Valentines. The paper is Basic Gray and the key and small heart are Stampin Up but I am not sure who made the large heart of the Happy Valentines Day (I have had that stamp about 12 years or more).
I did a couple in red embossing powder and a couple in white, and the last photo is of the tags and they were done all the same.
All for today - will try to get more stampin in tomorrow but still have lots of yard work to do too and the weather is going to be perfect for the yard work!!!
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: