Saturday, January 12, 2008

Patriotic flowers

Hallo,
Just a short note for tonight - have super to make and a Wii tournament to play with the kids - didn't do much at the craft table today - just a couple patriotic cards. I did get a bunch more yard work done today though and the last of my glad bulbs replanted.
The first card uses a Firecracker stamp from Stampendous, Fireworks from Hero arts, and a flower stamp from Me & Carrie Lou (?Cassie Lou - its hard to read on my stamp). White , red glitter, and teal glitter embossing powders - small red galss jewels -a tag cut with my Cuttlebug - a gold Krylon pen, and a white ribbon dyed red with my red Staz on ink pad.
The second card is done with a flower stamp from Stampendous stamped in Staz on red and Not quite Navy from Stampin Up - and in black and colored in with my Prismacolor pencils. I added clear jewels to the center and then punched a tag with SU's window punch for the 'America' and added 2 star shaped brads. I also edged the white layers with gold Krylon and the "America' is also written in gold metallic.
That's all for tonight - gotta roll....
Tera
Posted by Picasa

No comments: