Saturday, June 21, 2008

Amazing Mom

Hallo,
I was able to sneak off to the craft room for a couple hours today :) - DH is off fishing and the kids have friends over and they are in the pool.
This card I did for one of the release challenges from Gina K's release party last night - I couldn't be they 'live' but scanned all the good stuff this am. My credit card is having a small stroke in anticipation...
All stamps for this card are from Gina K. The back, pale yellow layer is stamped and secondstamped with walnut distress ink.
The Mom and the darker yellow layers were stamped by inking first with versamark and then walnut distress ink, stamped and embossed. Mom and the kiddos are colored in with prismacolor pencils and gamsol.
The ribbon was a plain whitte ribbon that I 'colored' by rubbing it over the walnut distress ink pad so it would match the card. Added some amber baubles as a final touch.
All for now - Hope your weekend is going well!!!
tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: