Monday, June 2, 2008

A Day Off

Hallo,
It felt sooooo good to have a day off - I worked the last 5 days in a row (all 12 hour shifts), I was soo whooped when I got home last night - crazy busy days too....
Didn't get too much time at the craft table - had yard and house work to do, errands to run and my DD had an orthodontist appointment.... One of my errands was to take a batch of stuff to the base thrift shop to consign and of course I always have to take a quick turn through to see if there is anything 'good' - and of course I found something.
I found these 4 little bottles - about 5 inches tall, 4 wide and about an inch deep, they look old and are slightly green colored. I just loved the little design in the glass along the bottom.
I wonder what they used to hold and how old they might be. If anyone stops in today and has seen these somewhere before let me know what they might be - other than very pretty for sitting in my window.
All for tonight - hope to have something crafty to show ya tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera


Posted by Picasa

No comments: