Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oriental Dragonfly

Hallo,
Short note with another inchie card - I was real happy with the way this card turned out until I saw the glue showing through the handmade paper layer :(
I did this similar to yesterdays - all Inkadinkdo stamps inked with versamark and then with teal purple and navy - stamped and embossed.
The first layered of paper under the inchies is done using direct to paper with purples, blues and pinks - then crumbled, flattened back out mostly and then I used gold to highlight the wrinkles.
The tan layer is a handmade oriental paper that I used on another card without the glue showing, same glue - go figure...ah well still pretty.
Have a good day!!!
Tera



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

vickiw said...

hallo to you,
You could turn your glue mistake into another idea by glueing in a pattern or shape that incorporates the theme of the card......like "butterfly" shaped glue.....
I have just heard about inches and am learning more but dang it's hard to find stamps that tiny. It makes me look at them in a whole new way...