Thursday, July 10, 2008

Christmas Bella

Hallo,
Short note - the kids drug me to the waterpark again today and we haven't been home long....I need a nap (out of the sun and heat :)...
The patterned kraft layer was stamped with blue bayou ink and stamps from Papertrey Ink - Guidelines set and the medallion is also Papertrey Ink - Boxes, Bags and Tags set with one of her phrases made to match that set.
The main image is one of my Bella's - colored with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The packages were done with Stickles glitter.
The faux stitching on all the layers and her boots were all done with a white gel pen. And I had to add one little rhinestone for a last little touch of bling :).
All for now - I work the next 3 days - 12 hr. shifts so we will see you again on monday - Have a Great Weekend!!!!
Take Care
Tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: