Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kraft Santa

Hallo,
I have another sunny Santa for you today - kinda weird because the whole time I was making these yesterday it was raining - I love almost nothing more than to be at the craft table when its raining outside - course on the couch with a good book comes pretty close :).
Same layout and stamps as yesterday but I made the base cardstock kraft colored instead of teal.
Colored with prismacolor pencils, Santa is from SU, punch is from MS, shorts from the dollar bin at Micheals...
Short and sweet today - hoping to get some more projects done in the craft room - course I have some yard work to do, the pool to scrub/vacume too .....
Take Care
Tera



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Barb Hardeman said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the Santa and the bathing trunks are a hoot! Great job on these cards...