Saturday, July 19, 2008

Masterboard Cards

Hallo,
I didn't get much craft time yesterday - I took my kiddos and a couple of their friends to the water park for the day. Usually we get there as it opens and come home about 2ish but yesterday they wanted to stay until closing....I came prepared - I stamped up some Bellas for an ATC swap and a couple Thomas Kinkade images and brought my pencils, gamsol, a good book, and all the usual waterpark stuff. I did get all my Bella's colored and 1 TK image which I may show you down the road. We didn't leave the water park until 530 and due to traffic 25 minutes turned into 45 for the drive home... but I didn't get sunburned (and the kids went to bed EARLY :) - method to the madness :)
I did get some time at the craft table to day and these 2 cards are the result. I made these using one of the masterboards from my last post and this weeks sketch from CPS.
Stamps used include - houndstooth and sophisticated swirls backrounders and stamps from the 'beautiful' set - all from CHF http://www.cornishheritagefarms.com/ and the ladys are from Hero Arts. I also used a MS punch, and a ribbon tag cut in my cuttlebug (from ?wizard).
On the first card the ribbon was white dyed to match the setiment with teal staz on. And on the second card I used 2 clear flowers from Maya Road and used the teal stax on again to dye the smaller one, and added some pink rhinestones to match the second ones hat.

Well this is all for today - gotta get some supper rollin' - my part at least ( the DH took out some fish and that's his speciality :).
More tomorrow - Have a good weekend!!!
tera

Posted by Picasa

No comments: