Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Together again

Hallo,
I had a hard time with this challenge and sketch yesterday but still managed to do 2 cards - that is because the pink layer was intended for the first card (yesterdays post) but it didn't look right so I had to make a card for it so it didn't go to waste.....
The challenge is from Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge to use pink and make a card for one of the women in your life. You can find the challenge here - www.flourishesnewsletter.blogspot.com
The pink is for Breast Cancer Awareness month - my Mom had her surgery 2 years ago now and didn't need chemo or radiation so we were very happy with that!!!
I combined the FTTC36 with this weeks sketch from CPS which you can find here - www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com
I used a flourish backround from Flourishes on the card base and the nestie die cut layer.
The main image is from My Favorite Things and is colored with copics.


All for today - I want to try and get a couple things finished for my craft fair next weekend and to show you the next couple days while I work.
Take Care
Tera






No comments: