Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sweet Treats

Hallo,
I broke out the glass etching again on monday - trying to use up my stash of great jars I have found at thift shops lately....
This one would make a great cookie or treat jar.
I etched on all 4 sides - it is blue in the pictures because I put some tissue paper inside to try and make the etching show up better in my pics. The etching does show up alot better IRL - I just can't get it to show up as well in my pics.
I also decorated the cork lid - the words are partial stamps from 'Papertrey Ink" The paper is Basic Gray covering some chipboards pieces I have had for ohhh about 3/4 years - I am, really I am, trying to use up my stash of schtuff.....
The stamps I used are from Gina K, Stampin Up, Hero Arts , Stampendous and Rubber Nature.
I did a 'spring' side with a butterfly and daisy type flower from Gina K. The 'summer' side with flowers from Hero Arts and Stampendous. The 'fall' side is done with flowers from Gina K and a leaf from Rubber Nature. The 'winter' side is a pine cone and branch from Stampin Up.

All for today - see ya tomorrow.
Take Care
Tera














1 comment:

Shirley said...

Your jars have alwways been wonerful and this is no exception.