Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Yellow Roses

Hallo, A short note tonight before I go to work....preposting this for the am as its going to be a busy night and my typing turns to gibberish after a 12 hour night shift :). I didn't even check email when I came home this am - gasp... imagine that.....it felt so good to snuggle into my bed, sweet old meow purring me to sleep from her spot beside my pillow....all the windows open to let in the cool spring air - alright I had better stop because now I want to go back to bed...... More flowers from Flourishes today - colored with prismacolor pencils. I cut the main panel with a Spellbinders Labels die and edged it with gold mettalic pen. Well gotta get myself off to work.... Have a great Tuesday!!!! Take Care Tera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is definitely what I was searching for, You have saved me alot of time

Vicki Chrisman said...

So Gorgeous Tera!