Wednesday, March 2, 2011

emboss resist ornaments

Hallo,
Another Christmas card for you today - this one was done for a challenge over at Stamp TV a couple weeks ago to use an embossed resist technique.
I embossed the ornaments from the 'Heirloom Ornaments' set with white powder onto white watercolor paper and then sprayed with 2 colors of glimmer mist.
Once it was dry I edged the panel with purple seed beads and layered it to a turquoise card base.
I just love these colors and the shimmer of the glimmer mist!!! Combined with this awsome ornament set males for beautiful and easy Christmas cards....
I am slowly using up a stash of cards this week to show you cause I haven't finished much in the craft room lately.
I have 2 baby box/memory book combo's in the works - should have them finished this weekend.....
I had fully planned to work more in the craft room today but ended up sleeping alot longer than I planned today - till about 3 pm, and its now 930 and am headed back to bed .....course even though I am tired now, because I slept so long today I expect I will be up in the wee hours wide awake but for now I am falling asleep trying to type so I am going to tuck myself into bed... :)
Have a great evening!!!
Tera



No comments: