Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pink Rejoice


Hallo,

Back for a another round of Christmas cards - at this rate I should have all mine done by the end of the summer for sure....

Flourishes has a monthly Christmas card challenge and this one was one I did for last months challenge which was a color challenge for pink, red and white.

Pink is always a bit of a challenge for me but this one came together fairly quickly for me this time :).

The base cardstock is white, the red layer is coordinations paper with a pink core. I ran it through an embossing folder and then lightly sanded off some of the texture.

The main panel was a Flourishes stamp embossed in white on white paper. Then I sponged on some pink ink. I thought about leaving it aas done at this point but it looked like it just needed a bit more - so I colored the Rejoice and leaves with copic markers andlayered the panel to 2 different white ribbons. Lastly I added some small pink rhinstones.


I am back posting again as I worked 3 in a row (12 hour, night shift) and just didn't have the energy this week to post after I got off work in the am....

More Christmas goodness for you tomorrow .....
Take Care
Tera









No comments: